This blog is my commitment to take more photo's, simply for the love it.

And, each day I feel inspired, I will post one new photo.

A blog filled with what inspires.

A documentation of life.

October 13, 2010

day fifty five - osho

"I may have become awakened; I may like you to be awakened, but that is my thing, not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is okay. But it is not a direct effort, it is very, very indirect. And always remember: only those people who are absolutely indirect can be of any help. Direct help is from the politician, indirect help is from the sage."
Osho, Tantra; The Supreme Understanding
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEARCH A PARTICLE OF LOVE